Hi, my name’s John Collin! And I’m proud of my children, Golden retriever (Cherry) and border Collie (Ben). After buying and trying Brain Training For Dogs with a 6-month Golden retriever, I am going to share my experience in this review.
I hope it can help you to decide whether this program is for you or not.
As a regular person, not like other online professionals, I was finding a method to sort out my dog’s behaviour. Let’s take a closer look at it!
The reason I purchased Brain Training For Dogs Book
I’m very sorry to say that my first dog, Bella, has very terrible behaviour. She would run around, fight other dogs, and destroy everything around the house.
Everything got worse as my husband told me we needed to get rid of her. It wasn’t worth. Havoc, would be an understatement!
I’m sure that I didn’t expect a 6-month golden retriever to be bad like that.
Anyhow, that was why I looked for a fix, which resulted in I came across Brain Training For Dogs ebook.
How I came across this
Like other normal parents, I called local dog trainers and consultants to find a solution. However, what they offered didn’t work well at all, as the costs were absolutely horrendous.
Do you want to spend over $500 to $1000 on training a dog? In my opinion, maybe wealthy people can happily pay for it. That led me to contact a few friends asking for a cheaper solution.
And the same answer came up umpteenth, “why don’t you try online”. Therefore, I found Brain Training For Dogs as I saw on a few blog reviews and decided to buy and check it out.
Who created Brain Training For Dogs?
I tried to find some information about the creator of Brain Training For Dogs, but I didn’t find much. Supposedly, she is a very highly reputable dog trainer as I saw on some reviews recommending her credible source.
Adrienne Farricelli is her name, and she has a few commercial publications. So if you dig a little harder than me, you can find more information about her. Because she has over 10-year teaching experience, I believe in her.
What to expect
As soon as you buy Brain Training For Dogs, you will receive two other offers that I honestly didn’t take up. I’m not sure whether they are good or not, who knows!
The sales page is designed nicely and tidily. It has a ton of information that you need. You can see more on that here. I get instant access to the online videos and pdf downloadables after purchasing Brain Training For Dogs course.
That’s the truth!
Its section covers bad behaviour and over-excitement and also provides methods on how to calm your dog down when they’re hyper.
I tried it, and I could see a slight improvement. However, I could not notice anything significant in a few next stages. You can see some games below.
Personally, I only like the ball pit game which Bela also enjoyed it.
Here are the three games you get:
- The ‘treasure hunt game’ that gets your dog back to his evolutionary roots and relieves the ‘boredom’ that leads to so many problem behaviours.
- ‘The muffin game’ to keep your dog mentally stimulated and out of trouble.
- ‘The ball pit game’ to drain your dog’s energy and make him more comfortable to work with – all while they have a ton of fun and exercise.
There is the only thing I don’t like about Brain Training For Dogs course; the course is too simple that I cannot get out restrictions.
All the modules are divided into school years, so their motions go through high school, college, graduation, etc. And, since you go through each one, the section will get a little more complicated and intense with the training instructions.
Format of Brain Training For Dogs Book
One thing I was interested in Brain Training For Dogs regime was the method each training section leads to the next one. It helps you not to miss any in need part and improve accordingly with the training.
Every module begins with a guide page explaining what to expect inside and including several links to each lesson.
Brain Training For Dogs Book is easy to follow as it has forward and back buttons at the bottom of the page, so you can easily ger from one video to the next.
Is the info inside actually useful?
Let’s get one thing straight, easy-to-consuming info makes me surprised. You will find a lot of things helpful inside as you see these little menu bars that help you navigate the site. Brain Training For Dogs is well-displayed that all its sections are split into particular areas of problematic behaviour.
Overall, I appreciate its design that is easy to digest.
And it’s not a bunch of fluff since you can recognize some level of effort was put into the information that you get inside. I can tell you what you can expect from this Brain Training For Dogs.
I’ll tell you right now! You won’t miss any short of info if you end up purchasing Brain Training For Dogs. There are tons and tons of information that has a minor disadvantage since you won’t find time to get through it.
Heres a detailed list of what you get:
- Six modules of videos: (ranging from preschool to elementary school to High School to college to university and to graduation)
- Seven trick training videos including take a Bow, cover his eyes, dance, shake hands, how, play Dead and rollover
- Obedience training 101 which includes: Using food to lure and train your dog to complete your commands, the critical element needed to get your dog to lie down or move items, key strategies for getting your dog to stay here come to you and listen to your every command.
Wait for it! and there’s more…
- Dog training science and techniques
- Gentle force three techniques only.
- Best dog mental stimulation toys
- Brainteaser games
- Troubleshooting segments of the course
- Video demonstrations of the dog training games
As I previously mentioned, you cannot miss any information about this Brain Training For Dogs. However, it also contains a bit of silly details that in some cases, can impact the quality of a product. You have to decide your choice, and I share some pros and cons.
Pros and Cons
- Tons of information inside
- can discuss issues the problem is you can’t find answers to the inside of the course
- Meaning, that you are never tied down to anything indefinitely karma you can come and go as you please
- Brain Training For Dogs is Simple to follow and step by step
- You get to train your dog yourself
- Some of the info was very generic (walks in the park, toys etc.!)
- The text was small on the bonus content (but I have bad eyes and the bonus content is only there as a nice to have).
Do I recommend Brain Training For Dogs?
My answer is YES. It will be a great choice for you if you are encountering some problems with your dogs.
You are free to do it at home without ongoing costs or commitment to anything. Brain Training For Dogs is under $50, but it’s worth your money.
Heres a short video of the trainer performing a mini-game with a rottweiler.
That would be unrealistic if my dog completely transformed into an angle. Nevertheless, I can fix the problem that I mentioned earlier in this Brain Training For Dogs review.
My dog no longer chews up our shoes, and she is quite good as we take long walks. It still works effectively, I am looking forward to seeing her improvement in the next few months.
For me, the most vital thing is that my husband is a lot happier as our dog becomes better.
I hope that after reading my review, you can get a verdict whether this Brain Training For Dogs is for you and your dog or not. Its information comes from a credible online dog trainer.
I’ve heard of other similar courses, and it would be interesting to compare them. I probably do it later down the road. Who knows? I hope you enjoy the review and wish you the best of luck!